- Nothing may be placed in the dumpster area outside of the dumpsters.
Pelliterri will not pick these items up as part of our regular service and will cause your monthly dues to increase! Please put items that will not go in the dumpsters out on the curb.
- The City of Madison has wonderful curbside pickup for all of your rolls of carpet, grills etc – www.cityofmadison.com/streets/.
You can buy stickers for your TVs and computers on line of at the public library down the street. If you think you’re saving money by dumping TVs and computers in the dumpster area and making the stickers the association’s problem you are wrong. That comes out of your dues.
Please keep the garbage enclosure areas tidy. Unit owners may not contact Pellitteri directly.
Garbage vs Recycling
- Paper, newspaper, magazines, jars, bottles, plastic bottles and cans can all be recycled.
- Cardboard must be recycled, it is banned from landfills.
- Boxes must be broken down and flattened to fit into the dumpster.
Things to never put in or near dumpsters
- 30-gallon steel drums
- Oil or oil filters
- Lead acid car batteries
- Oil and lead based paints and paint thinners (DRY latex paint is OK)
- Hazardous household wastes, such as anything flammable, corrosive, toxic (weed and pest killer) or reactive
- Brush, leaves and grass
- Any household appliances. Especially those containing freon or other coolants
- Fluorescent and incandescent bulbs and ballasts
- Computers and monitors
- TV Sets
- Furniture, mattresses and book cases
- BBQ Grills
- Redecorating detritus, including carpeting, carpet padding, drywall and wooden pallets.
For detailed information on proper disposal of prohibited items and recycling contact a board member at firstname.lastname@example.org.